Linux Foundation Launches Credit Card.
Hey my favorite The Linux Foundation come up with Credit Cards. There is another way to support Linux apart form coding and testing. You can buy apply for these cards from here. Now probably you will ask why you should buy this. This is the answer.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months. After this period, a low variable APR will apply.
- Earn bonus points for FREE airline tickets, merchandise, cash-back and more at participating merchants.
- $50 donation by the bank when you first use the card plus ongoing contributions.
- No annual fee and no additional cost to you.
- Enhanced Visa Platinum benefits, including 24/7 Emergency Customer Service and 100% Fraud Protection, Purchase security, Warranty Manager and much more.
Linux foundation claims that the money earned through these cars will go directly to community events. The Linux foundation made a deal with CardPartner and will launch these card through UMB Bank. The organisation will receive $50 for each Credit card and of course some percentage of purchase.
So if you want to finentially support linux you can buy a card. I am going to apply 😉