The Art of Living
1. Attention is not love. In fact, when there is too much love, there isn’t ant attention.
2. Celebration happens when the mind unites with the spirit. The mind keeps crying and crying until it finds the spirit!
3. Whenever I am, that is what you are. The subtler we go, we are only one.
4. If your heart is fully opened, you cannot fine fault with anyone becoz you will see everyone as part of yourself.
5. With the thought that you are still here, all you can do is feel grateful.
6. When heart speaks & heart listens, harmony is produced. It is always so. When head talks and head listens, argument is produced.
7. For faster and stronger spiritual growth, have patience. The fastest way is to be slow. Your hurry is an obstacle.
8. The dispassion that is afraid of glory is weak. True dispassion is obvious to glory.
9. Fulfillment is returning to the self.