11. When you judge others, look at yourself. You too have flaws & the divine nature has accepted you with all your flaws, it doesn’t judge you.
12. Just one spark of beauty in wakefulness- ‘I, the awakened, manifested as knowledge, as wisdom’- That is sattva.
13. The path of love is not a tedious path. It’s a path of joy. It’s a path of singing and dancing. It’s not a desert. It is a valley of flowers.
14. When your mind is not complaining, responsible, courageous, confident and hollow and empty you are inexplicably beautiful.
15. Life, love and GOD are a mystery. You can never understand it. Trying to understand means taking the ocean in a cup.
16. You crave for attention and recognition if:
-you have no love or passion.
-you are not innocent and childlike.
17. We have forgotten to listen from our heart that is why we feel dry in life. The joy comes when we can listen from our heart.
18. Nature does not allow the wise to have a desire (ambition), and the unwise to fulfill or get rid of the desire (ambition).
19. Trust is one thing which can completely transform our lives. You will not sit and worry about the future, smile through life.
20. Just examine what you doubt? We always doubt when we are happy but when we are depressed, we never doubt our depression.
21. Forgiveness shields and protects your mind, your spirit, from being violent.
22. Life is a combination of old and new, like a tree has deep roots which are old and its leaves are always new.
23. The only certainty is that life is a dream, a burden or a joke and only when you realize this can you be centered.
24. The moments you are in the company of knowledge – the Master – are the most precious moments in your life. Treasure them.
25. You should only point out the mistake of a person who does not know, but who wants to know.
26. For zeal and enthusiasm, you need to be well rested so, whenever creativity comes the need to rest also comes.
27. Not having faith itself is misery; faith gives instant comfort.
Sorrow need to be lived through & got rid off. It should not be suppressed.
28. It is only when you are detached in life can you watch the sansara and all of its plays.
29. Longing itself is Devine.
Longing for worldly things makes you inert.
Longing for infinity fills you with life.
30. A certain degree of aloofness in every relationship will strengthen your personality and connect you to your source.
31. Love spring when there is no effort, when all activities are shunned.
32. The circumference is the Devotee, the centre is the Devine- a centre is no centre without the circumference.
33. The desire has driven you crazy! Stop for a while & look at it: What is it?- then, that feverishness dissolves and disappears, vanishes.